Knights of Columbus Huntington Beach, California
Council 14699 St. Mary’s by the Sea
Our Huntington Beach Council was instituted on February 10, 2008. We serve St. Mary’s by the Sea parish by helping with the Parish Fiesta, Lenten fish fry’s and other family events.We invite all men of the parish to join us.
Imagine being part of an organization that fills your heart and your mind with the joy of giving to others and the feeling that comes with making a difference. You will make lifelong friends.
Knights are Catholic men, at least 18 years old, who are committed to making their community a better place while supporting their church. Being a knight is being involved with your community, supporting your parish, enhancing your own faith and protecting and enhancing your family life.
- FAITH: Grow in your faith. Support your parish. Help with your parish fiesta. Knights become better Catholics.
- FAMILY: We have many family activities each year such as picnics, council breakfasts, coats for kids and others. Give back to your community. Show your children how to make a difference.
- FRIENDSHIP:You will meet like-minded men and make life-long friendships.
- FUN: Have fun with your family and brother knights. See the smiles on the faces of those we help. Special Olympics, Food for Families, Habitat for Humanity and other activities.
Why YOU should join our parish Knights of Columbus!!
We are an organization of Catholic men who give back to our parish and our community.
How We Serve St. Mary’s and Our Community
Food for needy families in our community·
Wheelchair for veterans
· Supporting individuals with special needs
· Parish Rummage Sale
· Helping with the parish picnic
· Lenten Meals to help our parish
· Poinsettia sales to decorate the church at Christmas
HELP US HELP OTHERS!!!!
Will you give back a few hours a year to help us with our charitable projects????
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
Contact Us for more information.
General Business Meetings: 3rd Tuesday 7:00 PM
Meetings in St. Mary’s by the Sea Parish Hall
321 10th Street, Huntington Beach, CA